19. joulukuuta 2012

Time to get busy!

Sain tänään kuulla että väliaikaiseen työtilaani muuttaa uusi asukas 31. päivä. Ja koska itse olen lähdössä joulun viettoon 21. päivä minulle jää aikaa vain kaksi päivää saada sahaukset ja hiomiset valmiiksi ja siivottua jälkeni.

I was told that my current (temporary) workspace is getting an new resident. She moves in on the 31st. Since I'm leaving for the holidays on the 21st I have only two days to finnish sawing and sanding the rest of my dollhouse parts and clean up.

Vielä pitäisi sahata kaksi ikkuna-aukkoa ja nuo dormerien palaset ja niiden aukot kattoon. Ja tietenkin hioa kaikki. Loput voinkin jo tehdä asunnossani kun eivät ole niin pölyisiä hommia.

I still have two window holes to cut and I have to make the dormer pieces and cut the holes for them on the roof. And of course sand everything. Everything else can be done in my appartment since they aren't so dusty jobs.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti